Alongside offering the best treatment possible, a medical practitioner has a duty to preserve patient confidentiality. This is a duty we take seriously.
As far as the law and urgent treatment allow, we will protect your medical information, unless you have agreed for this to be shared.
Whether during distant contact, such as in emails, or telephone calls, or when meeting in person, your wishes on confidentiality are observed. The same care is always given to your personal data.
Personal Data Policy
A key aspect of protecting personal information is understanding why you are collecting this and identifying what is necessary:
- Before, or at the time of collecting information, we identify the purposes of collection.
- Information will be collected solely to fulfil these purposes, or for related objectives.
- We only retain information as long as necessary, for the fulfillment of these purposes.
- Every effort is made to ensure data remains relevant, accurate, complete and up to date.
- Information is never shared for commercial reasons, only to facilitate medical objectives.
- Data will be protected by reasonable security safeguards, against loss, theft, or unwanted access.
Data is collected by lawful, fair means and whenever possible, with the consent of the person concerned.
The only cookies used on this website are for Google Analytics, a secure service, which does not in any event record personal data. The sole objective is to understand user behaviour and improve the website.
Patient input matters and web data can help the services our clinic offers, along with ensuring required information is available to patients.
On both personal and information privacy, we are committed to the principles above and to the importance of confidentiality. If you have any concerns on these points, please get in touch with us.