If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use.
The term Harley Street Maxillofacial Clinic or similar, or us or we, refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Ground Floor, Ginsberg Yard, Back Lane, London, NW3 1EW.
This further includes the operating company Shakib & Neale Ltd, company registration number 08324447, whose registered office is 107 Harley Street, London, W1G 6AJ. The term ‘you’ refers to the users of our website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions of use:
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2.Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website.
You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
4. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
Reproduction is prohibited, without prior written permission from the owner of these assets.
5. Trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of the operator are used with permission and are the property of their copyright holders.
6. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
7. This website may include links to other websites. Those links are provided for your convenience, they do not signify that we endorse the website(s), or have any responsibility for their content.
8. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.